The following components are necessary if you want to record a lecture using the SWITCHcast Recorder software.
If you have specific questions or like to have a already composed recording set, give us a call or write us an email.
- Apple Mac computer with at least Intel Core i5 and 4GB RAM
- HDMI cameras needs additional conversion box, e.g HDMI2USB3 (http://hdmi2usb3.com) or INOGENI (http://inogeni.com)
- Microphone or other audio source, e.g. line out signal from your local hi-fi rack
- Epiphan device to capture the slides from another computer (e.g. the presenter's laptop).
We recommend the epiphan product DVI2USB 3.0
- Mac OS X 10.11.x
- SWITCHcast Recorder
- Epiphan driver (if your setup includes an Epiphan frame grabber)
- Allow enough time for the initial setup and make several tests before the real event/lecture takes place to get familiar with the product
- Keep enough free space on your harddisk drive.