The SMP 300 Series of products are high performance streaming and recording processors for capturing and distributing AV sources and presentations as live streaming and recorded media. Easily stream to Wowza, YouTube, Twitch, Vimeo and more with the RTMP streaming protocol. Apply RTMP push streaming with stream name or key and user authentication in unicast or multicast streaming applications to extend live presentations or events to reach much larger audiences. Streaming to Facebook Live is also supported using the RTMPS streaming protocol, and the SMP automatically adjusts for this protocol to deliver a consistent user experience.
SMP 300 Series processors also support SDI audio de-embedding to decode audio from SDI sources for inclusion in audio mixes along with HDMI or analog sources. They incorporate Extron's FlexOS®, a flexible platform for automating system operation. Accepting HDMI, component, composite, and optional 3G-SDI signals, SMP 300 Series processors can record and stream simultaneously and can stream at two different resolutions and bit rates concurrently using a range of transport protocols and session management options.
Comprehensive control and configuration features make SMP 300 Series processors integration-friendly and easy to control and operate. Various LinkLicense® upgrades are available that enhance system operation, expand system options, and provide immediate cost-effective solutions that deliver presentations to larger audiences.
- LinkLicense for Dual Recording (SMP 351 only)
- LinkLicense for Enhanced Panopto Features
- LinkLicense for Enhanced Kaltura Features
- LinkLicense for Enhanced YuJa Features
- LinkLicense for Horizontal Video Mirroring
SMP 300 Series processors are ideal for use in virtually any professional environment where AV sources can be streamed live or recorded for future reference, especially when combining multiple AV sources will enhance the message. Streaming and recording AV presentations allows an organization to communicate and train employees and students that cannot be present at an event. Event recording provides everyone with the opportunity to review and gain insight into the live experience. SMP 300 Series processors can be adapted to many applications, documenting virtually any meeting, conference, or activity that uses an AV source as a reference. They are ideal for use in corporate, education, government, healthcare, courtroom, house of worship, and rental and staging applications. Applications include:
- Presentation Streaming: Stream presentations to remote viewers
- Corporate Training Systems: Record training events and publish them for on-demand access
- Lecture Capture: Record course lectures and upload them to Learning Management Systems
- Meeting and Conference Recording: Record meetings and videoconferences to document important decisions and agreements
- Visual Data Recording: Document technical systems that use AV sources as reference data
- Rehearsal Systems: Practice and evaluate rehearsals and presentations